Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be with him) said:
The most fortunate person is the one who dies after having testified:
“I bear witness that there is no deity but God (ALLAH), and I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God (ALLAH) .”
Thousands of people have died without having heard or without pondering about the last message of God to mankind.
As for all the people who are still alive, healthy or sick and actually in lockdown, unable to visit their relatives and unable to celebrate the 24 and 25 of December, there is a message of comfort and consolation:
Jesus of Nazareth (PBUH):
- Was not born on December the 24 at midnight
- Was not the begotten son of God
- Was not God made flesh
- Mariam is not the mother of God
There is still time for repentance
Sura # 5 (El Noble CORAN)/Qur’an
- Y cuando dijo Alá: “¡Jesús, hijo de María! ¡Eres tú quien ha dicho a los hombres: ‘¡Tomadnos a mí y a mi madre como a dioses, además de tomar a Alá!’?”. Dijo: “¡Gloria a Ti! ¿Cómo voy a decir algo que no tengo por verdad? Si lo hubiera dicho, Tú lo habrías sabido. Tú sabes lo que hay en mí, pero yo no sé lo que hay en Ti. Tú eres Quien conoce a fondo las cosas ocultas.
And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.
- No les he dicho más que lo que Tú me has ordenado: ‘¡Servid a Alá, mi Señor y Señor vuestro!’ Fui testigo de ellos mientras estuve entre ellos, pero, después de llamarme a Ti, fuiste Tú Quien les vigiló. Tú eres testigo de todo.
I never told them anything except what You ordered me to say: “Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord!” And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them. But when You took me, You were the Witness over them—and You are a Witness over all things.
- Si les castigas, son Tus siervos, Si les perdonas, Tú eres el Poderoso, el Sabio”.
If You punish them, they belong to You after all. But if You forgive them, You are surely the Almighty, All-Wise.”
- Alá dice: “Este es un día en que su sinceridad aprovechará a los sinceros. Tendrán jardines por cuyos bajos fluyen arroyos, en los que estarán eternamente, para siempre”. Alá está satisfecho de ellos y ellos lo están de Él. ¡Ése es el éxito grandioso! Allah will declare, “This is the Day when ˹only˺ the faithful will benefit from their faithfulness. Theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow, to stay there forever and ever. Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. That is the ultimate triumph.”
We have helped thousands to embrace Islam. The door of repentance will close when the Sun rises from the west or when any one of us dies. If you are reading this now, you are being guided to the straight path. Write to us.